Providing the service every homeowner wants for security and protection
Machine Learning Engineer
- Design and develop a scalable machine learning system for on-premise computational clusters.
- Design and develop data collection pipeline for training deep learning models.
- Train deep learning models to identify potential threats from camera video streaming.
- Deploy trained AI model to Qualcomm SnapDragon and integrate the model with the current computer vision system for image classification / object detection tasks.
- Conduct research to iteratively improve the image classification / object detection model performance.
- Function as main contributor/maintainer of the AI team code repository.
Master's degree in Computational Biology, Computer Science or related + 1 year experience. Any suitable combination of education, training, or education is accepted.
Linux, Bash, C++, Convolutional Neural Network, Deep Learning, Embedded System
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
Deep Sentinel Corp
600 Main Street #C
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Deep Sentinel at a glance
Deep Sentinel focuses on Security, Machine Learning, Consumer Electronics, and Computer Vision. Their company has offices in Pleasanton. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Deep Sentinel has raised $7.35M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2017.