Consulting, software development and end to end solutions for early stage start ups
Android Developer₹8L – ₹18L
We are looking for an Android developer with an experience of 7+ years. We need you to be the part of a team which builds next-generation platform. You will get the opportunity to apply your expertise in Data Analytics and Mobile application development. You will be responsible for developing and delivering integrated solutions to drive customer engagement and revolutionize business growth.
- 7+ years of experience in frameworks to deploy high-quality digital solutions to consumers on the android platform.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- As an android developer, you will collaborate with other team members to comply with the SDLC lifecycle and deliver bug-free solutions.
- Discover and develop new product features to implement in future upgrades.
- Write quality code to deliver high-performance and responsive applications.
- Follow agile processes, principles, and techniques as per project requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Familiarity with continuous integration
- Must have a portfolio of applications deployed on the android market.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Deep Learning at a glance
Deep Learning focuses on Consulting Services, Mobile Application, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Seattle and Delhi. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://deep-learning.ai