Learn to Live
Strategic Growth Marketer
View role here.
Deckstr is a human capital technology company. Our purpose is to radically transform the life of every professional on the globe by giving them the tools to fulfill their potential. We offer a suite of products that help individuals to find their passion and master their personal habits, to get on the path of financial success, and build businesses that last.
Our debut product is Deckstr ME, a personal development platform for professionals who are seeking wellness and personal growth.
Although founded in the San Francisco Bay Area, Deckstr is building a distributed team across the USA.
Deckstr is seeking a Growth Marketer to support our team in achieving its growth goals, while quickly testing, and refining our marketing strategy and content.
Deckstr is a good fit for candidates who have historically pushed themselves to learn fast and grow into more evolved versions of themselves. We embrace the long-term goals of our employees and are committed to equipping them with the skills needed to be successful when their time with Deckstr comes to an end.
- Strong communicator
- Driven & self motivated
- Honest, humble & reliable
- Proactive & autonomous
- Creative & energetic
- Constantly striving to grow
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Solution and result-oriented
- Works and iterates with a sense of urgency
- Living advocate of equity & equality
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study OR equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics, and Facebook Ads Platform
- Candidates with atypical professional history are equally considered for this role
- Marketing Automation
- Paid Media
- Search Engine Optimization
- A/B Testing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- CRM Tools (i.e. Salesforce)
- Work with leadership to establish growth strategies that support revenue goals
- Analyze all aspects of Deckstr's sales funnel - identify areas of improvement
- Increase Deckstr's organic search visits and leads to align with its projections
- Implement strategies to increase the conversion of Deckstr’s sales funnel
- Develop and implement a rigorous testing process for marketing/sales materials
- Write and review internal and external communications including print and digital marketing collateral (e.g., emails, newsletters, social media posts, presentations, website content, advertisements, brochures, flyers, white papers and special projects and assignments)
- Analyze and measure execution of regular comms. considering corporate goals
- Write and launch press releases, developing a distribution plan for each release
- Execute strategy, oversee campaigns and monitor our brand on social media
- Manage media contacts and maximize opportunities, answering media inquiries
- Stay current on mobile user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
DECKSTR at a glance
DECKSTR focuses on Productivity Software, Professional Services, Health and Wellness, and Professional Networking. Their company has offices in Oakland. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.