Automated API platform for banking integrations
Lead Quality Assurance Ninja₹12L – ₹22L • 0.0% – 0.2%
What is expected from you -
- Design test plans, automate test cases in Selenium, Protractor, JUnit, and present test strategies for team review.
- Test execution, test result capture and assurance on quality.
- Publish test reports and participate in Go or No Go decisions.
- Ensure effective communication of project and testing status to Development and Design teams.
- Execute regular quality assurance tasks as requested.
- Counterpart to Dev lead in all development activities and to sales lead in customer feedback on the systems.
- Define / Adhere to process, standards in implementing automation and delivery activities
What we are looking for -
- Good to have some previous work experience in Payments/Fintech/Banking domain.
- Substantial experience creating/updating/reviewing/executing automated as well as manual tests
- Full ownership of the QA lifecycle for a product and experience on both functional testing and system testing
- Experience testing APIs (deep familiarity with REST API, JSON, XML)
- Exposure to working in agile product development mode using concepts such as micro-services based development and deployment
- Previously dealt with mission-critical production issues in terms of data volumes and speed of data
- Experience with Python 3, Java (Java 6 or higher), Web services and services oriented architecture (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON)
- Experience with functional and load testing of Python-based web applications.
- Experience with JUnit, Protractor, Selenium (Webdriver), and Postman.
- Previous working experience working with UNIX (command-line usage, simple shell scripting)
What we offer -
- The ability for you to make an impact and lay a foundation for the upcoming fin-tech innovations.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different Asian countries that speak on average 3 global languages.
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
Part of YCombinator Summer batch 2020, we're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on !!