A venture studio offering founders the tools they need to launch, scale, and succeed
Director of Partnerships$40k – $80k • 0.1% – 0.25%
About Decent Labs
Decent Labs is a growing technology company with offices in Miami, Austin, and Atlanta. We partner with early stage startups and take on all aspects of product development, including branding, UI/UX design, and software development. We are a new kind of company, called a venture studio, that offers startups the leadership of an accelerator, resources of a development firm, and incentive structure of a venture fund.
About The Role
As a Director of Partnerships, you will work directly with the CEO of Decent Labs and learn our process of finding, evaluating, and working with high growth startups.
- Assist Decent Labs leadership with maintaining partner pipeline
- Support leadership team in maintaining relationships with potential portfolio opportunities
- Master Decent Labs services and sales process
- Build strong relationships with prospects
- Manage and qualify inbound leads - this can be done by email, phone, or onsite
- Skillfully build a reputation with prospects and increase interest in Decent Labs
- Aggressively manage lead information in Pipedrive
- Represent Decent Labs at conferences and events
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role and/or inside sales
- Experience in startups or venture capital a plus
- Experience in an agency environment a plus
- College graduate with a degree in information technology and business administration or equivalent experience
- A strong mix of humility and drive
- Great capacity and will to learn
- Sincere customer empathy
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be native or bilingual in English
Decent Labs Benefits & Perks
In addition to working with exciting new startups and cutting edge technologies, Decent Labs offers the following benefits to all team members:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Two weeks of real, heads down, no Slack, paid time off
The Good Stuff
- As part of a distributed team, work from home, the beach, or the mountains.
- We believe in fair incentive structures - that translates into equity in every Decent Labs portfolio company.
- First hand experience and education on how to build, launch, and scale products into the market.
- We offer an education on the art and science of building, launching, and scaling high value tech startups.
We would love to have you at our headquarters in sunny Miami, FL. Extremely qualified remote candidates will also be considered.
Decent Labs at a glance
Decent Labs focuses on Healthcare, Energy, Clean Energy, Health Care Information Technology, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Austin, Atlanta, and Miami. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.