A venture studio offering founders the tools they need to launch, scale, and succeed
Graphic Designer$45k – $55k • 0.025% – 0.1%
About Decent Labs
Decent Labs is a growing technology company with offices in Miami, Austin, and Atlanta. We partner with early stage startups and take on all aspects of product development, including branding, UI/UX design, and software development. We are a new kind of company, called a venture studio, that offers startups the leadership of an accelerator, resources of a development firm, and incentive structure of a venture fund.
About The Role
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll assist our Branding and UI/UX Design teams with visual elements for our portfolio companies and Decent Labs itself.
- Brand Strategy, Branding, Website Design, Illustration, Unique Style
- Deck Design, Animation, Web Design, Application Design
- Maintain the Decent Labs brand across marketing and community channels
- Provide engaging graphics for Decent Labs social media accounts, blog, and newsletter
- Collaborate with other teams to develop, iterate, and execute all aspects within chosen design briefs and product designs
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Experience with UI/UX design and wireframing tools, specifically Figma
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- The ability to think at a high level regarding graphic design and vision
- Absolutely must be self-motivated and a self-starter that knows how to hustle and get work done in the most efficient manner possible
- Reliable team-player that naturally collaborates with others, communicates clearly, and takes initiative
- Strong foundational knowledge of design for micro sites and connected devices
- Experience building and shipping different categories of products
- Foundational knowledge of engineering systems and product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excitement about proactively contributing value to this organization
- Passion for important issues that you want to be a part of
Decent Labs Benefits & Perks
In addition to working with exciting new startups and cutting edge technologies, Decent Labs offers the following benefits to all team members:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Two weeks of real, heads down, no Slack, paid time off
The Good Stuff
- As part of a distributed team, work from home, the beach, or the mountains.
- We believe in fair incentive structures - that translates into equity in every Decent Labs portfolio company.
- First hand experience and education on how to build, launch, and scale products into the market.
- We offer an education on the art and science of building, launching, and scaling high value tech startups.
We’d love to have you in one of our home cities: Austin, Atlanta, or Miami. Highly qualified remote candidates will also be considered.
Meet your team
Decent Labs at a glance
Decent Labs focuses on Healthcare, Energy, Clean Energy, Health Care Information Technology, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Austin, Atlanta, and Miami. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.