Deal Relationship Management Platform purpose built for Private Capital Markets
Solutions Architect – Overview:
DealCloud is the premier deal management and CRM solution for firms in private capital markets. The Solutions Architect will work within an energetic professional services team and will be responsible for solution design, scoping, and delivery of client integration projects and using technical acumen to lead the strategy and implementation of multiple client specific API integrations and custom reports. The role is a mix of development, research, and client-facing consultative work.
What you’ll do:
• Lead solution scoping and draft development requirements for client specific integrations
• Provide consultative approach to client development timeline, pricing and resource allocation
• Designing the system structure and working alongside the API Developer to come up with a best fit solution for each client
• Working with the API Developer to ensure the end-to-end solution meets agreed upon business requirements
• Testing integrations for potential faults and bugs
• Deploying the solution in DealCloud’s serverless cloud system or helping the client’s IT team deploy the code on their own architecture
• Helping with maintenance/support of existing API integrations
• Acting as a consultant in scenarios where the client’s IT team will be leading actual development of the solution
What you’ll need:
• Strong communication skills
• Experience gathering requirements or writing SOWs
• Strongly prefer experience with C# or another OOP-focused language such as Java
• Experience consuming and creating RESTful/SOAP APIs
• Prior experience in an Agile development environment
• Understanding of best practices regarding Relational Databases and Data Models
• Understanding of Azure Cloud Management is nice to have
• Willingness to learn new languages and expand skillset
• Fluency with Python (especially the Pandas and NumPy libraries) is nice to have but not required
• Experience working with large datasets in a processing/memory efficient manner
• Demonstrated 5+ professional experience working on software or API development team
• Owning the challenge; Ability to own a project from start to finish
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Travel 20-30%
What you'll get:
• Competitive compensation
• Challenging and rewarding work
• Generous benefits package
• An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with
We are the premier platform for deal professionals in the private capital markets. DealCloud’s deal pipeline and relationship management platform provides an unparalleled environment for managing a robust business development and deal sourcing strategy. DealCloud’s industry-specific capabilities include deal management, portfolio management, fundraising, and investor relations management and reporting. DealCloud was built by Deal professionals to specifically address the day-to-day information management challenges encountered by professionals in this end-market. The platform is supported by a team of dedicated former deal professionals that have a deep understanding of industry-savvy client service.
Delivered as a web-based Cloud platform, DealCloud is deployed rapidly and can be easily maintained across a global network of users. The built-in customization environment enables users to leverage tailored dashboards that meet their individual needs. The platform seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office for an intuitive user experience supported by robust reporting.
Are you intensely driven, smart and results focused? Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment? We want to talk to you!
Wellness is about getting the care you need, but it's also about getting and staying healthy and balanced in all areas of your life. We provide medical benefits for you and your family that offer quality, flexibility, and value.
We offer savings and investment programs to help define and build on your financial goals and give you peace of mind as you plan for the future.
We strive to be a great place to work for those with families. Our benefits make it easier and give you an extra hand to make sure your family always feels supported.
We work hard, but we also encourage employees to recharge, spend time with family and friends, and take the time to take that dream vacation.
We are committed to developing our team as DealCloud grows by offering a variety of opportunities to increase knowledge, build skills, and take charge of your career.
We support our team in making a positive impact locally and globally. We encourage our teams to give back and engage within their local communities and beyond.
DealCloud at a glance
DealCloud focuses on Software. Their company has offices in Charlotte and Jersey City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, DealCloud has raised $5.566M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2015.