We provide hasslefree deliveries
Battery Electronics Hardware Engineer₹6L – ₹9L
Engineering & Information Technology
OUR technology development team is looking for an amazing Hardware Engineer to drive next generation electronics designs, and improve current designs using outstanding technical and leadership skills. This hands-on role entails significant ownership of our world class battery electronics systems, ranging from architecture, schematic design, PCB layout, through validation and production launch. You will also play an important role in our future technologies’ roadmap, including firmware support for new products, packs, cells, etc.
• Set the standard of technical and leadership excellence for the team. You will be executing any level of the electronics design and validation process to lead from the front.
• Provide team leadership in design, simulation, prototyping, and validation of: battery sensing, digital/micro-processor, and analog electronics products.
• System level ownership of electronics solutions, drive integration of multiple subsystems to achieve product performance, cost, and timeline requirements.
• Develop and grow the high-performance engineering team. Drive hiring, goal setting, coaching, and training of team members.
• Implement continuous improvements and best practices within the team and the larger organization for electronics design.
• Key leadership in FMEA, functional safety, design for test, and design for manufacturing processes.
• Collaboratively create and drive the battery electronics development roadmap.
• B.Tech or M.Tech in Engineering, or proof of exceptional skills in related field, with practical experience.
• 3+ years experience in technical leadership role, managing engineering reports
• 3+ years of professional electronics development experience.
• Deep experience in battery management sensing/protection electronics.
• Experience in selection and use of DSPs, microcontrollers, and programmable logic devices and their peripheral circuitry (signal conditioning, board-level power supplies).
• Significant project experience in technical leadership role, must be able to demonstrate strong hands on technical depth and leadership capability.
• Experience in leading schematic design and PCB layout using Altium. Strong depth in design for EMC, reliability, testability, and manufacturability.
• Significant simulation experience with SPICE, MATLAB, and related tools.
• Solid high power, high voltage working experience, able to drive leadership of team and individual safety in a variety of lab and field situations.
• Possess strong communication skills and a preference for delivering as a team.