We provide hasslefree deliveries
Battery Algorithm Engineer₹6L – ₹9L
Engineering & Information Technology
As a member of the controls group, you will model, develop, specify, and implement control and estimation algorithms in our high voltage battery. ED Motors battery team is extremely focused on the quality of users’ indicators (i.e. range, SOC, power, etc.) which directly plays into the overall experience and the safety of the system as a whole. The team strives to create robust, efficient firmware and your responsibility is to ensure the code quality extremely high. You will work within the development and integration teams to create innovative automated test systems and implement tests are on these platforms. You will also play an important role in our future technologies roadmap, including firmware support for new products, packs, cells, etc.
• Use a variety of cell and battery pack models, fleet data, and laboratory test data to create state-of-the-art feedback control and estimation algorithms for high voltage battery packs.
• Design, implement and test cutting-edge algorithms for run-time BMS logic to derive State-of-Charge, State-of-Health, State-of-Power and State-of-Energy computations.
• Develop and enhance existing battery models to ensure Real vs. Simulation accuracy
• Develop complex battery aging model(s) which accurately reflect true cell aging patterns
• Work on projects from cell capacity, impedance, energy, and degradation estimation to diagnostics of sensors, cells and battery pack components.
• Create and integrate models, define algorithms, write testing code, and evaluate the performance of algorithms throughout the life of the product.
• Work cross-functionally with cell modeling, firmware, and battery safety organizations.
• Greater than 3 years of experience with battery algorithm design
• B.Tech or M.Tech in Engineering, or proof of exceptional skills in related field, with practical experience.
• Experience with modeling of lithium ion cells
• Simulating dynamic models of electrical systems
• Have knowledge in linear systems analysis and estimation algorithm design
• Capable of analyzing algorithm performance in MATLAB/Simulink
• Strong communication and preference for working in teams
• Basic experience, understanding, and intuition for the electrochemical physics of lithium ion cells
• Experience in specifying or executing tests on cells in a laboratory environment
• Understanding of diagnostic techniques for cells and battery pack components