We provide hasslefree deliveries
CAD Designer and Solid Work Designer₹6L – ₹8L
CAD Designer/Technician will support in the areas of manufacturing
processes, process documentation, systems, procedures, equipment and
SolidWork Designer should demonstrate ability to make engineering changes to
existing drawings, create new drawings, complete layouts and line updates, and
interface with external vendors and machine shops.
• Produce accurate and complete engineering drawings (facility, product,
equipment, system and tooling) using computer assisted engineering and
• Revise drawings as required by Manufacturing, Quality Control and
Fabrication and produce working copies of drawings for in-house and
• Assist Manufacturing concerning the interpretation of drawings,
manufacturing methods, and material requirements.
• Initiate and coordinate outsourced tooling/mold design and in-house
fabrication activities to ensure accuracy, quality workmanship and on-time
• Interface with all department teams to provide support of positive results
in product manufacturability.
• Keep all CAD drawings organized and ability to learn new software and
techniques as needed.
• Support the 24/7 manufacturing operation and Management Team.
• Associate Degree (or Certification) in an Engineering field or technical
degree pertaining to mechanical design.
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Projects and AutoCAD. Proficiency in
Inventor solid modeling software and GD & T would be a plus.
• Demonstrate strong organizational, time management, attention to details
and manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer
constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
• Ability to read blueprints and interpret specs as well as graphically present
information clearly and concisely.
• Manufacturing experience preferred but not required.