Worldwide Leader in Daytime Hotel Booking Platforms
Account Manager North America$45k – $55k
Dayuse.com is the worldwide leader in daytime hotel reservation platforms and a key figure in the hospitality revolution. By offering guests a novel experience that transforms luxury hotels into daytime living spaces, Dayuse.com is shaking up industry codes. Our platform provides a solution for modern consumers who demand unique and readily-available services to complement a fast-paced and hyper-connected lifestyle.
With headquarters in Paris and offices now in Montreal and Hong Kong, Dayuse.com’s service has grown to be available in 25 countries and over 500 cities with more than 5,000 hotel partners. After receiving a $17 million in Series A funding from leading Venture Capitalists in 2016, we are continuing our rapid expansion, winning Phocuswright's 2016 People’s Choice Award in the Innovation Launch category, Startup of the Year 2016 (l'Express/EY), then Finalist of the Future Startup Unicorns 2017 (Challenges/EuroNext).
Take a look at our newest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agxNd3-AViY&t=1s
To accompany us in this expansion of our presence in the North American market, we’re recruiting tenacious and proactive talents, especially those driven by the desire to tackle the challenges of an innovative startup that is disrupting the digital travel industry.
The role :
Our Head of Account Management is looking for a dynamic, motivated Account Manager based in our brand-new office in downtown Montreal to contribute to the continuous growth and sustainability of the Canadian and US markets.
This role will ensure day-to-day business relationship management with our hotel partners and include the following missions:
• Daily management of a growing portfolio of hotel partners connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
• Personalised recommendations to each hotel in order to increase revenue, bookings, and business volume
• Optimization of pricing and availabilities to increase total monthly turnover: negotiation of better offers, rates, time slots, and allocations
• KPI analysis to ensure supply levels and quality are consistent
• Provide support and assistance with guest relations alongside Customer Success team
• Compilation of Business Reviews that will contribute to strategic expansion
• Weekly reporting and action plans to your direct manager
• Strong inter-departmental collaboration (marketing, accounting and acquisition managers)
Your profil :
• Perfectly bilingual level English and professional French in order to communicate with the team in Paris and around the world
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, capable of convincing partners and implementing suggestions
• Hospitality or OTA experience desired
• At ease with wide array of online tools including Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Excel etc
• Open minded, flexible and strong team working skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Dynamic, reactive, and able to prioritize busy workloads
• Personal culture fit for a dynamic, multicultural startup environment
Additional Information :
• Start date: ASAP!
• Location: our office in downtown Montreal
• Salary: Competitive package based on experience (base + uncapped bonus + benefits + great team!)
• Evolution opportunities highly possible in a fast-growing startup environment!
In compliance with GDPR regulations in place, DAYUSE commits to only collecting information relevant for recruitment purposes and retaining this information for a finite period of time.
By applying for this job offer, the candidate agrees to give legal consent for the transmission of personal information.
Dayuse.com at a glance
Dayuse.com focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Online Travel, Marketplaces, and Hospitality. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Montreal, and Paris. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Dayuse.com has raised $16M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.