Worldwide Leader in Daytime Hotel Booking Platforms
Sales Development Representative North America$55k – $65k • No equity
Dayuse.com is the worldwide leader in daytime hotel reservation platforms and a key figure in the hospitality revolution. By offering guests a novel experience that transforms luxury hotels into daytime living spaces, Dayuse.com is shaking up industry codes. Our platform provides a solution for modern consumers who demand unique and readily-available services to complement a fast-paced and hyper-connected lifestyle.
With headquarters in Paris and offices now in Montreal and Hong Kong, Dayuse.com’s service has grown to be available in 25 countries and over 200 cities with more than 5,000 hotel partners. After receiving a $17 million in Series A funding from leading Venture Capitalists in 2016, we are continuing our rapid expansion, winning Startup of the Year 2016 (l'Express/EY) then Finalist of the Future Startup Unicorns 2017 (Challenges/EuroNext).
To accompany us in this expansion of our presence in the North American market, we’re recruiting tenacious and proactive talents, especially those driven by the desire to tackle the challenges of an innovative startup that is disrupting the digital travel industry.
Our ideal candidate will be a force of persuasion ready to tackle French- and English-speaking Canada any beyond and propel this market to the forefront of Dayuse.com’s global presence.
As a business developer managing the Canadian and US markets, you will be responsible for the acquisition and retention of new hotel partners and ultimate delivery of business value to our end users.
Based in our brand-new office in downtown Montreal and reporting to our Global Head of Sales in our Paris headquarters, you will play a key role in developing sales and product strategy for your assigned territory.
Main missions include:
• Increase revenue and expand Dayuse.com’s presence through new partner acquisition by identifying and prospecting new business opportunities.
• Develop your own portfolio of prospects in direct contact with GMs, property managers, and revenue managers of hotels all around your assigned territory.
• Negotiate and conclude contracts (offers, prices, time slots, and allocations) with future hotel partners
• Deliver results on targets like revenue quotas and other key performance metrics
• Analyse customer data and trends to develop scalable and flexible best practices for sales
• Help building our Montreal team by contributing to the recruitment of your future coworkers
• Represent Dayuse.com as our spokesperson in occasional external events such as sales conferences or trade shows
• Instate a high-performance culture focused on delivering superior value to clients and partners alike by developing trust-based long-term business relationships
Our Ideal Profile:
• Previous sales experience, surpassing quotas and creating successful long-term partnerships, is a must
• Perfectly bilingual level English and professional French in order to communicate with the team in Paris and around the world
• Familiarity with the hospitality industry, especially hotels, OTAs, and digital travel, is desired
• Action-oriented, goal-driven, and tenacious: a true sales “hunter”
• Personal connections and network within the hotel industry in your region are a strong plus
• High level of effective communication skills with audiences ranging from 5 star hotel managers to C-levels of a global hotel corporations
• Agile and a quick learner, a problem-solving approach and growth mindset are key to succeeding in this role
• Autonomy and drive to operate in an early-stage startup where you will conduct your own processes to achieve results
• Start date: ASAP!
• Location: our brand-new office in downtown Montréal, Canada
• Salary: Competitive package based on experience (base + uncapped bonus)
• Evolution opportunities highly possible in a fast-growing startup environment!
In compliance with GDPR regulations in place, DAYUSE commits to only collecting information relevant for recruitment purposes and retaining this information for a finite period of time.
By applying for this job offer, the candidate agrees to give legal consent for the transmission of personal information.
Dayuse.com at a glance
Dayuse.com focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Online Travel, Marketplaces, and Hospitality. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Montreal, and Paris. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Dayuse.com has raised $16M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.