Worldwide Leader in Daytime Hotel Booking Platforms
Business Developer German Market€35k – €45k
With headquarters in Paris and offices now in New York and Hong Kong, Dayuse.com’s service has grown to be available in 25 countries and over 200 cities with more than 5,000 hotel partners. After receiving a $17 million in Series A funding from leading Venture Capitalists in 2016, we are continuing our rapid expansion. We plan to not only double our team size but also to open several new markets and offices on every continent in the near future.
To accompany this expansion we’re recruiting tenacious and proactive talents, especially those driven by the desire to tackle the challenges of an innovative startup that is disrupting the digital travel industry.
As a business developer managing the DACH market, you will directly contribute to global company growth while delivering measurable results against business goals.
Based in our Paris headquarters and reporting to our Global Head of Sales, you will be in charge of expanding Dayuse.com’s presence in Germany and surrounding germanophone countries via the acquisition and retention of new hotel partners and ultimate delivery of business value to both our users and partners.
• Increase revenue and expand Dayuse.com’s presence through new partner acquisition by identifying and prospecting new business opportunities.
• Develop your own business portfolio with general managers, property managers, and revenue managers of hotels all around your market.
• Negotiate and conclude contracts (offers, prices, time slots, and allocations) with future hotel partners
• Analyse customer data and trends to develop scalable and flexible best practices for sales
• Deliver results on revenue quotas and other key performance metrics
· Represent Dayuse.com across your market via occasional business trips and international conferences
• Instate a high-performance culture focused on delivering superior value to clients and developing trust-based long-term business relationships
· Participation in various marketing, press relations, and communication projects
· Optimization of commercial tools (CRM, back office, extranet, statistics …)
· Native/perfectly bilingual German speaker required
· Fluent English required
· French and/or other languages are a strong plus
· Studies ideally in international business or hospitality management
· Previous experience in business development and management of quality long-term partnerships
· Understanding of the dynamics of the digital travel industry, particularly hotels and OTAs, is a strong plus
· Familiarity of the particularities of the German business environment
· Goal-oriented, agile, tenacious: a true business “hunter”
· Excellent communication and problem-solving mindset
· Ability to organize and prioritize busy workloads
· Personal culture fit for a dynamic multicultural start-up environment
· Contract: Full time permanent position (CDI)
· Location: 9th arrondissement in Paris, France
· Start: ASAP!
· Competitive package based on experience and performance (base + uncapped bonus + benefits + a great team)
· Career opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment!
In compliance with GDPR regulations in place, DAYUSE commits to only collecting information relevant for recruitment purposes and retaining this information for a finite period of time.
By applying for this job offer, the candidate agrees to give legal consent for the transmission of personal information.
Dayuse.com at a glance
Dayuse.com focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Online Travel, Marketplaces, and Hospitality. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Montreal, and Paris. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Dayuse.com has raised $16M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.