Providing solutions to help institutions protect, match and share health data
Jobs at Datavant
Showing 7 of 7 jobs
Build Your Own Job Description
We get it - it can be hard to fit right into a job description, and you may have better ideas for how to best utilize your talents. Datavant is always looking for awesome talent, and we want to hear about how you envision yourself on our team.
Software Engineer - Internship
Posted 1 month ago
- Strong coding capability (tech stack doesn't matter -- it can be learned on the job)
- Demonstrated technical excellence, especially working with big data and data flows
Posted 1 month ago
- Take ownership of a particular area of the product and become an expert in the use cases / value, features / capabilities, and forward looking vision / roadmap.
- Gather information from clients, client-facing teams and engineering to make informed decisions related to your product area. Clearly present findings with options, trade-offs, analysis and your own recommendation(s).
Posted 10 months ago
- Drive Customer Success outcomes by owning, managing and growing our accounts
- Develop executive-level understanding of accounts through quarterly business reviews
Account Executive: Analytics & Services Vertical
Posted 3 months ago
- Generate revenue-based relationships with new logos that expand Datavant’s ecosystem
- Develop executive-level understanding of accounts through research, prospecting, and discovery and qualification
Government Partnerships & Innovations
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (i.e FDA, CDC, NIH, CMS, etc.)
- Formulate innovative participation models to accelerate data-driven research between federal and state government, interagency federal initiatives, and between government and the private sector.
Posted 6 months ago
- Draft, negotiate, and advise cross-functional teams on a wide variety of commercial agreements, including new business development initiatives, software licenses, data agreements, partnership agreements, and vendor contracts.
- Provide thoughtful and practical business and legal advice on various legal risks, business str...
Latest Stories and News
- 1 month ago
- Datavant, a San Francisco, CA-based provider of solutions for life sciences and healthcare organizations to connect their data while protecting patient privacy, raised $40m in Series B funding.
- The round, which brought Datavant’s cumulative fundraising to $83m, was led by Transformation Capital, with participation from new investors Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JJDC, Inc. and Cigna Ventures, as well as participation by existing shareholders Roivant Sciences and Flex Capital.
- Datavant provides technology to help data holders manage the privacy, security, compliance, and trust required to enable safe data exchange. Its technology is used by more than 350 institutions to de-identify their data sets, which are then linkable to other data sets within the Datavant ecosystem.
- The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand its open healthcare data ecosystem.