Your path to enterprise ai
Technical Product Manager
Dataiku is allowing enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
Dataiku is looking for a Technical Product Manager to support the deployment of its Data Science Platform. The position is available in Paris, France.
The role of the Technical Product Manager (TPM) involves a mixture of technical skills and communication skills. The Technical Product Manager drives features development and prioritization of the product roadmap, for key components of Dataiku Data Science Studio.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Technical Product Manager is likely to work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Management, Data Science, Engineering and Marketing. We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
In this role, you'll help the team:
- Engage in conjunction to the Customer Success Manager closely with customers to understand important use cases and identify key features that deliver customer value, and coordinate the prioritization and execution of the engineering efforts.
- Work with the engineering, UX leads and data science team to set strategy, define the feature, and make critical decisions between performance, features, and speed-to-market.
- Support the Product Management Marketing and Data Science Content teams during the launch activities to produce the necessary content for marketing and for the users documentation.
- Identify market opportunities and conduct customer / user research interview in conjunction with Field Product Manager
- Deliver product management analysis and artifacts, including market requirements, feature roadmap, and customer experience artifacts.
- Communicate information about our product and its usage, internally and externally
- Review and analyze tools and competition strategy.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Strong interest in Data and Machine Learning
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Data Science or related technical field or equivalent.
- 2 years of related work experience.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience developing Professional products and technologies.
Some of our preferred qualifications are:
- MS, MBA or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent.
- 2 years experience with Data and Machine Learning or Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
Trips to Paris
Dataiku at a glance
Dataiku focuses on Enterprise Software, Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, Denver, Singapore, and London. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Dataiku has raised $134M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.