Your path to enterprise ai
Software Engineer in Test
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
We are looking for an outstanding software test engineer.
Our R&D team creates Dataiku DSS, a cutting-edge product that allows data analysts to discover hidden insights. As a software engineer in test, your mission will be to ensure that we only deliver highest-quality products to our customers. You will play a crucial role in our success by helping our users have the best possible experience.
DSS is built on modern Web technologies (single page webapp with Angular/AngularJS) and integrates with a very large ecosystem of big data technologies (Spark, Hadoop, MPP databases, Cloud services, ...). Our software testing stack includes developer-led unit tests, automated backend integration testing, automated browser-side testing and some manual frontend testing.
At Dataiku, developers are involved in writing part of the automated integration tests together with the QA team.
In this role, you'll help the team:
- Working on advanced automated test suites to exercise our applications at all levels
- Writing tests following guidelines based on previous bugs
- Defining manual testing plans
- Working with the developers to ensure that they deliver testable code
- Use existing test infrastructure and frameworks (virtual machines, containers, auto-provisioning, UI testing, ...)
You might be a good fit if you:
- You have a passion for quality and a good attention to details
- You are not scared about technical challenges and technologies diversity
- You have a first experience working on automated testing of an end-to-end application
- You know that Selenium is not only the name of the 34th element
- Experience with testing single-page web applications is a big plus, as is experience with big data technologies
- You are not afraid of proposing new things
Trips to Paris
Dataiku at a glance
Dataiku focuses on Enterprise Software, Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, Denver, Singapore, and London. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Dataiku has raised $137.29M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.