Tool for analysts and developers to boost their productivity in data science
ABM Campaign Marketing Manager - Paris
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist to join the marketing team.
Reporting to the EMEA Account-Based Marketing Director, the ABM specialist will support the sales activities by researching insights and developing accurate mapping for specific targeted accounts in EMEA.
As the liaison between marketing, partner, and enterprise sales teams, the ABM Specialist will learn how to use Account-Based Marketing to develop, plan, orchestrate and run strategic marketing programs designed to expand existing customers, accelerate opportunities, generate new prospects and drive pipeline within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
Position can based in Paris or London.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, campaign marketing or field marketing role.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and possibly German.
- Solid writing and presentation building skills to translate detailed content into impactful go to market materials including pitch decks, web and email campaigns.
- Team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others.
- Strong skill set within email automation tool (ideally Hubspot) and Salesforce, including the ability to track, measure and report monthly and quarterly business results.
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Hubspot and Discovery.org is a plus.
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. We now serve our global customer base from our headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Denver, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney and Dubaï. Each of them has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes!