Tool for analysts and developers to boost their productivity in data science
Account Executive - Melbourne
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Account Executive in the Melbourne region to join our sales team and be based remotely. Since the launch of our company in Australia, we have experienced healthy growth and steady market demand. This is an individual contributor position, newly added due to business expansion.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about new technologies and the possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics to enterprise customers across a range of industries within an extensive network in the Melbourne region. This role consists of engaging prospects and customers about their related initiatives to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging our platform DSS.
The Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, while being able to leverage various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect. Dataiku has great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- 5+ years experience in software field sales
- Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large Enterprises
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Comfortable traveling 30 to 50%
- Desired Skills Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration
- Early start-up experience a plus!
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. We now serve our global customer base from our headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Denver, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney and Dubaï. Each of them has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes!