Modern monitoring & analytics. See inside any stack, any app, at any scale, anywhere
Open-Source Software Engineer - Node.js
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
- Write open-source code that instruments thousands of Node applications around the world
- Drive our open-source Node projects and engage with the community to find and fix the most important challenges
- Join a great team building software the right way
- You’re a master Node programmer.
- You are a great community ambassador and can drive hard technical conversations towards a good solution
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You have experience with code telemetry and introspection
Retirement savings plan
Open paid time off
Snacks & drinks
Outings & events
Datadog at a glance
Datadog focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Analytics, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Chicago. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Datadog has raised $147.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019 at a valuation of $11B.