Modern monitoring & analytics. See inside any stack, any app, at any scale, anywhere
Technical Enablement Manager - PAC NW
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
A Technical Enablement Manager (TEM) will continue to provide “white glove” technical service to our largest customers by supporting, adopting and providing guidance over the comprehensive suite of products and features available at Datadog. A TEM is held in high regard as an expert and trusted advisor for how IT Operations translates to business value.
- Advise on technical support and product adoption for customers in line with pre-sales, post-sales and the renewal processes
- Analyze customer’s IT Operations environment on a regular basis and provide recommendations that will maximize Datadog’s value.
- Be the customer’s advocate by knowing their goals and use cases then suggesting process changes, product adoption, configuration and additional features to meet their requirements
- Mentor and train the customer’s champions
- Participate and prepare for Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
- Collaborate with Datadog’s product management, engineering and technical services teams to help identify new features and products
- Continuously evolve best practice to technical product adoption and customer success
- Someone with a solid technical grounding and hands-on experience of IT Operations
- A self-starter, tech-savvy professional who understands a company’s business requirements with ease and explain Datadog’s value and technical details to C-level executives, a technical guru and everything in between
- Confident in your hands on experience AWS, Azure or GCP
- Skilled in using CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab etc.
- Knowledgeable about Containerization tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher etc.
- Able to sit up to 4 hours, traveling to and from client sites
- Able to travel via auto, train or air up to 70% of the time
- Previous experience working as a TEM supporting mid-market and/or Enterprise customers in the cloud space
- You have experience using Datadog and/or other cloud monitoring tools.
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Retirement savings plan
Open paid time off
Snacks & drinks
Outings & events
Datadog at a glance
Datadog focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Analytics, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Chicago. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Datadog has raised $147.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019 at a valuation of $11B.