The world's data marketplace
Lead Software Engineer$1k – $1k • 1.0% – 10.0%
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN EQUITY ONLY POSITION FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTHS TILL THE SEED ROUND HAS BEEN CLOSED. DURING THIS TIME WE ARE STILL MAKING DATA SALES SO A SMALL COMMISSION BASED INCOME IS POSSIBLE EARLY ON.
At datacy, we're working to build a platform where our data is used the way we want and benefits us directly. This is your chance to be a part of that mission✊. Before applying, please visit our website (https://datacy.com/) to learn more about how we're changing the future of data!
We're looking for a talented and passionate Full-stack software engineer to help us maintain tech post-launch, implement and develop new features, maintain code repositories, take responsibility for documentation and testing, as well as help us innovate and create. You will work closely with the CTO to drive the technology side of the business forward post-launch of the applications as the CTO responsibilities shift.
You will be accountable for maintaining the current state of the techbology with overall responsibility for developing new features, updating current software, keeping documentation up to date, as well as writing tests for the software. Experience working in a high growth environment is reccomended but not mandatory.
What we would like to see in you.
- You have worked at very early stage startups including through multiple funding rounds, you know the ins and outs of how a bootstrapping startup operates and are motivated and passionate about our mission. (not required)
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based applications.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
Technical Skills Preferred
- Experiencing developing software for 2+ years (no university degree required)
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience developing server-side applications
- Experience with end-to-end integration
- Experience writing and executing unit tests, integration tests, and systems tests
- Experience maintaining live applications.
- Experience working in a startup or tech company prior is preferred but NOT required.
Meet your team
datacy at a glance
datacy focuses on Marketplaces, Big Data, Application Platforms, Data Mining, and Technology. Their company has offices in United States. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.