The world's data marketplace
Head of Data ScienceNo salary • 2.0% – 7.0%
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN EQUITY ONLY POSITION FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTHS TILL THE SEED ROUND HAS BEEN RAISED
At datacy, we're working to build a platform where our data is used the way we want and benefits us directly. This is your chance to be a part of that mission✊. Before applying, please visit our website (https://datacy.com/) to learn more about how we're changing the future of data!
We are looking for an experienced Data Science Leader to define the direction, structure, processes and standards for Data Science across the company and to build and lead our data science team.
You'll be responsible for creating road maps and defining strategies to optimise products and improve growth, conversions and engagement analytics for various markets.
In more specific terms, here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- You have worked at very early stage startups including through multiple funding rounds, you know the ins and outs of how a bootstrapping startup operates and are motivated and passionate about our mission.
- You’ve seen a company through $0-3m growth
- You have the strategic and technical bandwidth to build our data science operation into a substantially sized team in just a few years
- Excellent knowledge of data science tools, including Python, SQL, and production tools
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of mathematics, probability and statistics
- Big picture thinking - ability to correctly diagnose problems and productionise research Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with Product Owners and business heads
- You have practical experience with algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, anonymisation and anomaly detection
- A coaching mindset - ability to turn mid-level performers into high-performers or manage underperformance out
datacy at a glance
datacy focuses on Marketplaces, Big Data, Application Platforms, Data Mining, and Technology. Their company has offices in United States. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.