Go Beyond ETL and create end-to-end data pipelines with a single platform
Datacoral was founded in 2016 with one overarching goal - eliminate the the complexity and cognitive load of building and managing data infrastructure. We strive everyday to reduce friction that data practitioners face when trying to extract value out of their data.
Our founding team has built and run distributed systems at scale - data infrastructure at Facebook as it scaled from 50TB to over 100PB of managed storage, and at Groupon as it scaled to sending millions of emails a day.
At Datacoral, we are building the first serverless-native data infrastructure stack in the cloud. We’re growing our team of self-starters with folk who want to fundamentally change how companies work with their data.
As an Account Executive (AE), you will manage the entire sales processes from prospecting to closing medium to large-sized customers. We need an experienced sales person who has a consultative sales approach and a successful track record growing and onboarding clients with strong presentation skills. Reporting to the Head Of Sales, the ideal candidate for the position will enjoy closing business with new customers and have an enthusiasm for the Data Science, Data Analytics and/or Business Intelligence space. This is an opportunity to be a founding member of the sales team. If you are naturally curious, have a technical aptitude or possess a desire to get deeper into the technical side of the sales process, we should talk.
* Meet and exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
* Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
* Use and become proficient in Salesforce for lead management and sales forecasting
* Prioritize opportunities and coordinate with sales engineering, sales development, and other internal teams to ensure a great customer experience
* Close sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
* Work with Marketing to conduct webinars, attend trade shows, and other marketing related events
* Understand prospects & customers business needs and effectively communicate how Datacoral can solve them
* Maintain a robust pipeline
* Prioritize opportunities and coordinate with sales engineering, sales development, marketing and other internal teams to ensure a great customer experience
What We're Looking For
* You have a B.A. or B.S.
* Experience in SaaS sales and closing new business
* Minimum 3+ years in a new business closing role
* Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
* Exceptional prospecting skills and track record in an outbound sales environment
* Energetic, vibrant, self-motivated, tenacious team player
* Must be located in the San Francisco / Bay Area
* Experience with Salesforce
* Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
* Strong time management skills
* Familiarity with Data Science, Data Analytics and/or Business Intelligence technology a plus
Datacoral at a glance
Datacoral focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Data Centers, and Big Data. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Datacoral has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.