Reducing the communication gap between Human and Machines
Frontend Engineer (React)₹3.6L – ₹4.8L • No equity
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new UI components which work well on all screens including mobile
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processing tools SASS, STYLUS
- Knowledge of NPM and NodeJs based tools like Webpack, gulp, browserify, babel
- Knowledge of versioning tool Git
- Familiarity with Linux, basic knowledge of bash scripting will be a plus
- Basics of HTTP, REST
- Know how of server-side technologies work
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure will be a plus (AWS, AZURE or Google Cloud)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus. 12.The sense of how all of these things fit together.
Data Peace at a glance
Data Peace focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, and Data. Their company has offices in New Delhi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.datapeace.in