Actionable Analytics for Chatbots and Voice Skills
Sales Development Representative
Dashbot is the most robust analytics platform for conversational interfaces that enables enterprises to increase engagement, satisfaction, and conversion through actionable insights and tools. In addition to traditional metrics like engagement and retention, we provide chatbot specific analytics including NLP response effectiveness, sentiment analysis, conversation flows, and the full chat session transcripts. Dashbot is backed by world-class investors such as ff Venture Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Scrum Ventures and Samsung.
📍 Dashbot is headquartered in San Francisco, although the team is remote for the time being.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- Grow Dashbot's SaaS offering by understanding and solving our customers' problems. You will deliver world-class experiences and change how our customers draw insights from Chatbots.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers' problems and work with a team of excellent engineers and designers to solve them.
- Become an integral part of the Dashbot sales team to handle everything from prospecting potential customers to managing customer relationships.
- Work across different teams to deliver solutions merging many teams offerings, and bringing features to customers in different industries.
What do I need? 🤓
- You strive to be the best: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your customers' goals.
- You’re a great communicator: An effective communicator, you’re straight up and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- You have the technical aptitude to understand the ins and outs of Dashbot's offering. You may have taken some computer science courses in college or built your own applications as a hobby. Essentially, you have some technical experience, but you want to be on the business side of things. You need to be able to communicate effectively with our clients and with the team.
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You also need to demonstrate the ability to move metrics and reach your KPI goals.
- You inspire others: You can explain customer problems that you discover clearly and include others in the team to discuss solutions. You have an ability to work with a team to help develop an inspiring product vision of how you see our product developing.
Brownie points 🍰
- You've built chatbots and have a great passion for this space
- You've worked in sales before at a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) technology company
- Flexible vacation
- Full medical & dental insurance
Why Dashbot? 🚀
We are still in the early stages of our journey and you will be on the frontlines of the businesses helping us grow. You will be joining the market leader (that's us!) in the chatbot analytics space, and be exposed to the wildly exciting industry of chatbots, artificial intelligence and natural language processing. The input and effort you put in will have a tremendous impact on both our customers and Dashbot as a company.
How do I apply? 🔍
You can apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
What happens after I apply? 🤔
- Quick phone call with a member of our Sales team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Dashbot.
- A simple email based assignment to get a feel for your level of comfort with sales
- A simulated sales call to see how you would pitch prospective clients of Dashbot
- A final cultural/behavioral interview with several team members to see how you fit in
Equal employment opportunity 👻
Dashbot is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Dashbot at a glance
Dashbot focuses on Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Chat, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Dashbot has raised $6.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.