Same-Day Delivery for E-Commerce
Lead Engineer - Mobile
At the heart of this platform is our mobile warehouse management app which enables our warehouse partners to manage inventory and fulfill orders.
As a lead engineer for the mobile team, you will partner closely with product managers and fulfillment operations to design and build an intuitive experience for warehouse operators and find innovative ways to optimize their work flows and improve order and inventory accuracy. You love tackling complexity by providing clear, elegant and creative design solutions and can work in a highly collaborative fashion with your teammates to bring solutions to life.
* Design and implement new features for our mobile warehouse management app
* Clarify requirements and write technical design docs for major features that stretches across products and codebases
* Code review for other developers and perform production releases
* Take part in the engineering on-call rotation, monitoring and responding to production incidents
What You'll Bring
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* 5+ years of industry experience shipping production software.
* Experience in mobile application development.
* Experience with SQL and database platforms.
* Proven ability to own large problems, clarify the requirements with various stakeholders and deliver well designed solutions.
* Proven ability to deliver large features that touch multiple product areas and code bases.
* Experience with react-native
* Experience with node.js (node.js) , cloud infrastructure, HTML & CSS
What You Get
* Competitive salary
* Unlimited PTO
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurances
* Pre-tax commuter benefits
* All of the equipment you’ll need to be successful
* A culture of ownership. You'll own a major product area, make a huge impact, and be pushed to grow as an engineer and as a leader.
* Our headquarters is located in the SOMA area of San Francisco
Founded in 2017, Darkstore (darkstore.com) recognized the market’s insatiable appetite for super fast delivery, so we built an end to end solution that enables any brand and any retailer to offer an amazing direct to consumer customer experience with no capital investment. Darkstore has developed a technology platform that allows brands to offer same-day or standard fulfillment and delivery out of 160 urban fulfillment centers across the United States, all with just a single line of code. Orders are automatically routed to the fulfillment location that provides the lowest rate for the delivery. Darkstore’s management team is comprised of experienced technology and logistics executives.
Equity in the form of Incentive Stock Options
Unlimited paid time off
Access to the Darkstore Wellness Director & Wellness Program
Collaborative and fast-paced environment where the best ideas win
Darkstore at a glance
Darkstore focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, Retail, Supply Chain Management, and Logistics. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Darkstore has raised $30.17M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.