Same-Day Delivery for E-Commerce
React Native Engineer$150k – $180k • 0.05% – 0.25%
Join a venture backed start-up that is changing the way premier brands fulfill products to their customers by offering Same-Day delivery capabilities nationwide. You will be a pivotal team contributor and work directly with an experienced leadership team to grow the business.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the development of Darkstore's Fulfillment App built in React Native.
- Working with our Ops team and fulfillment partners to design/architect creative solutions for Same-day fulfillment.
- Deploying your own code.
What You'll Need:
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience developing mobile apps.
- A strong depth of knowledge around concepts including asynchronous programming, closures, types, and ES6.
- Experience with Redux.
- Experience with Swift or Java
- You contributed to an open source project.
What You Get:
- Competitive salary and bonus tied to achievable targets
- Great place to work in downtown SF (Taylor & Market)
- Desk/Laptop/Setup of your choice
- Benefits for you and your family
- The Best Ideas Win environment
- To be part of a world class team
Founded in 2016, Darkstore recognized the market’s insatiable appetite for super fast delivery, so we built an end to end solution that enables any brand and any retailer to offer an amazing direct to consumer customer experience with no capital investment. Darkstore has developed a technology platform that allows brands to offer same-day or standard fulfillment and delivery out of 160 urban fulfillment centers across the United States, all with just a single line of code. Orders are automatically routed to the fulfillment location that provides the lowest rate for the delivery. Darkstore’s management team is comprised of experienced technology and logistics executives.
- Darkstore wants to be the ‘invisible retailer’
- On-demand delivery fulfillment startup Darkstore raises $1.4 million seed round
- Darkstore opens on-demand delivery fulfillment centers in New York and Phoenix
- WunWun founder Lee Hnetinka launches Darkstore, an on-demand delivery fulfillment platform
Equity in the form of Incentive Stock Options
Unlimited paid time off
Access to the Darkstore Wellness Director & Wellness Program
Collaborative and fast-paced environment where the best ideas win
Darkstore at a glance
Darkstore focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, Retail, Supply Chain Management, and Logistics. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Darkstore has raised $30.17M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.