Human Intelligence for AI & Data Powered by Autism Workforce
Sales Development Representative$45k – $55k • 0.1% – 0.2%
Daivergent is a mission-driven technology startup focused on lowering the 90% unemployment rate among the autism population in the United States. We do so by building a technology platform that allows companies to fulfill their data requests at scale by matching them to the best-suited workforce: adults with autism. Our software enables autism talent to enter into the remote workforce for the first time. Daivergent provides the assessment, training, task matching, and project management that allows companies to submit their tasks onto our marketplace for completion by the ideal worker.
Our customers include enterprises building the next-generation of AI & Big Data products across verticals like autonomous vehicles, healthcare, e-commerce/retail, and entertainment. Daivergent is headquartered in NYC and operating in markets across 15 states, and recently closed its seed round dedicated to expanding its sales and engineering teams. You will be part of a small team at a growing startup, working closely with our executive, sales, and marketing teams to help drive sales outreach strategy that will impact the lives of millions of Americans on the autism spectrum.
You should apply if:
- You’re looking to work somewhere tech-oriented and mission-oriented -- bonus if you’re excited by a company that will help people with autism get the work experience they need to achieve their career aspirations
- You want to help build the next generation of artificial intelligence and big data products, and are looking for ways to apply your experience in SDR or business development in order to do so
- You are excited about being part of a young company that is growing quickly with considerable potential for advancement
- You want to feel like your contributions aren’t just piecemeal, but actually have a direct, measurable social impact on overlooked populations
- Qualify client prospects generated by marketing campaigns and activities for Daivergent through direct phone calls, emails, and social media.
- Answer inbound company questions via email and phone
- Outbound prospecting - cold calling, email marketing campaigns, social outreach, LinkedIn etc.
- Conduct discovery calls with sales managers to learn more about their needs
- Stay informed of current events in our target accounts and the industry at large in order to understand how Daivergent’s services can best add value for prospective clients.
- Route and share details about qualified opportunities with Account Executives for further development and closure.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to nurture client interest in Daivergent
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in HubSpot following our Sales process.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in demand gen or cold call sales (Software sales is a plus)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision. This is a startup where the SDR must define processes and evaluate markets often independently
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Bachelor's degree is a plus but not required
- Able to work out of our Midtown office at least 75%+ of the time
Benefits & Equal Opportunity clause
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Medical and life insurance
- Pre-tax health savings account and transportation benefits
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
- Working with an amazing team in the heart of New York City
Daivergent is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Daivergent does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Daivergent will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Daivergent.
Daivergent at a glance
Daivergent focuses on Machine Learning, Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, and Behavioral Therapy, Aba Therapy, Autism, Psychology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Daivergent has raised $950K of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.