Build and deploy hybrid quantum applications for the real world
Marketing Intern (4 months - January 2021)
D-Wave is the leader in the development and delivery of quantum computing systems, software, and services and is the world’s first commercial supplier of quantum computers. Our mission is to unlock the power of quantum computing by delivering customer value with practical quantum applications for problems as diverse as logistics, artificial intelligence, materials sciences, drug discovery, cybersecurity, fault detection, and financial modeling. D-Wave’s systems and quantum cloud services are being used by some of the world’s most advanced organizations, including Volkswagen, DENSO, Lockheed, and Los Alamos National Laboratory. We have also appeared in Time Magazine, MIT Technology Review, Forbes, INC Magazine and Wired. The marketing team at D-Wave is a small but mighty distributed team looking for a quick study who is curious about mind-blowing technology and how audiences adopt new things. We’re quirky, intense and love to have fun while we bring quantum computers to market. Position: **** Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, and working closely with our marketing team, you will be performing a variety of tasks including market data analysis, developing marketing campaigns, and working to on-board marketing systems. If you have a passion for marketing, data and bleeding edge technology, and looking forward to working alongside amazing professionals who will help to develop your skills in technology marketing, then this is the job for you!
Please note that this role is for an anticipated start date in January 2021.
- Developing and tracking marketing KPIs
- Helping to create marketing campaigns to reach our target audiences of C-Suite and developers
- Marketing automation – supporting the oboarding and optimization of technology tools like Marketo and Salesforce
- Content creation and project support for upcoming product launch of our next-generation quantum computer, Advantage
- Critical and creative thinking
- Strong writer
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Have some marketing experience and/or marketing course work
- Have good understanding of the basics of business thinking
- Possess entry-level marketing skills – basic understanding of marketing channels including social media, email marketing, web, advertising, etc.
- Understand business analytics – curious about data and trends and how those impact marketing success
- Curious and hungry
Competitive benefits package
State of the art espresso machine
Learn from the best educated baristas around
Support for conference attendance
Encouragement to publish and patent your ideas
Enjoy events ranging from lunch and learns to street hockey
Flexible working hours
Healthy work-life balance
Relax in our massage chair or play a game of foosball or pool
D-Wave Systems at a glance
D-Wave Systems focuses on Semiconductors, Cloud Computing, Manufacturing, and Electronics. Their company has offices in Canada. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, D-Wave Systems has raised $263.929M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.