Blockchain authenticated decentrally manufactured goods
COO & Co-Founder$60k – $100k • 5.0% – 15.0%
D¢ENT Co. is looking for the complimentary counterpart to it's founder and CEO.
This valuable role is necessary to provide the operational backbone that will make our year and a half old venture a solid and investable property. The ideal partner will have had at least one successful startup and exit under their belt and be hungry to be part of another journey through the wild-west of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
We are a crypto-lifestlye brand that leverages NFTs (non-fungible tokens) to add a new level of interactivity and value to limited-edition, collectible and decentrally manufactured goods.
Every blooming industry has its sub-culture and enthusiast community, and nearly all of them have embraced a lifestyle brand that elevated their public image. Taking them from from the fringes to the front row. Skateboarding had Supreme, Yoga had Lulu Lemon, and crypto will have D¢ENT Co.
Learn more at https://dcentlife.io
About this role:
The prime directive of the Founding COO will be to take ownership of the vital structural and financial operations of the business.
This individual will relish the opportunity to model and project the revenue potential of the project and offer strategies to acheive them.
In addition, a key role will be to assist the CEO in managing a remote team of developers and the projects they are assigned.
The ideal partner:
- Has a deep passion for and understanding of decentralization technology
- Has demonstrable experience scaling startups from seed funding to "full-steam-ahead"
- Is an excellent communicator capable of carrying a presentation
- Can both contend with the suits in negotiations as well as kick back with the team after a job well done
- University degree NOT necessary
- Based in the U.S.A. No other applicant will be considered
- 7+ years in an operational management role and 2+ years as a COO or founder
- Experience working within a project management system
- Working knowledge of Ethereum smart-contracts and cryptocurrency
- Ecommerce business management
- Experience working with developers, particularly in blockchain applications
- Experience in apparel, fashion or manufacturing
- Marketing know-how
Initial compensation will include the extension of 5% equity with a vesting schedule of 2% per annum until the cap of 15% is reached.
Higher on-boarding equity may be negotiated with paid-in capital.
Starting pay will be 10% of gross profits. A salary of $60k to $100k will be available upon completion of Seed Funding (depending on amount raised) with significant potential for higher earnings and profit sharing as the company scales.
Payment in crypto available upon request.
Please provide your resume along with a coverletter introducing yourself and highlighting your relevant experience. Bonus points if that introduction is in the form of a short video. (As mentioned above, presentation skills is vital to this role.)
D¢ENT Co. is a DBA of Invisible Hand Design LLC (IHD). This partner will be an officer of IHD with a focus on building the D¢ENT Co. brand. However, they will share in the success of all future projects and ventures to be incubated at IHD.
Invisible Hand Design LLC. is strictly a meritocratic endeavor in principal that neither discriminates against any individual belonging to any group classification or identity, nore seeks to recruit individuals in observance of arbitraty diversity goals. We only focus on who is best suited for the job and company culture. And we hope that's you!
D¢ENT Co. at a glance
D¢ENT Co. focuses on Collectibles, Men's Apparel and Accessories, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Costa Mesa. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://dcentlife.io