Making Web Security Super Simple with Astra Security Suite
SDE II - Full-stack Engineer (Symfony, PHP, PostgreSQL, React.js)₹6L – ₹9.5L
We are looking for self-motivated Symfony/PHP Developers to join our team and help deliver high-quality and impactful features to secure web applications. Your work will directly be stopping millions of cyber attacks on thousands of our customers.
You will be working on our security suite, Astra, to build and maintain security software which runs on 1000's of client websites. The job profile involves building scalable applications in Symfony and fine tuning our CMS (WordPress/Magento etc.) plugins. You’ll be working closely with our CTO.
Work in an agile environment of engineers to architect, design, develop and build our server-side infrastructure for our web security product, Astra
- You will research, design and code, troubleshoot and support. What you create is also what you own
- Writing secure, high quality, modular, testable & well documented code for features outlined in every sprint
Design and implement APIs in support of front-end services with a highly scalable, flexible, and secure backend using the LAMP stack.
Hands on experience and ready to work on Post-production, bug fixes, support. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Driving strict code review standards among the team
- Ensuring timely delivery of the features/products
- Working with product managers to ensure product delivery status is transparent & the end product always looks like how it was imagined
Work closely with Security & Malware teams in writing APIs, modules.
- Responsible for technical hiring, training, reviewing
- A strong analytical and aspiring mind
- 2-6 year PHP and MySQL development experience
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Symfony 4 (API Platform), or Laravel
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Sharp problem solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
- Experience in web application development in MVC architecture
- Test Driven Development
- REST APIs
- Software Architecture and Patterns
Good to have
- Experience with ReactJS, Next.JS is a huge plus
- Understanding of Web Security Concepts
- Experience with CodeIgniter PHP framework
- Built plugins for WordPress/OpenCart/Magento
No bar of education, we are looking for the right mindset to align with our company's philosophy of 'Growth for all'. The number of years of experience would not matter if you show promising skills.
- Holistic understanding of SaaS and enterprise cloud business
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to engage and collaborate with developers globally
- Amazing colleagues from top companies like Amazon, PwC, Bigbasket, Mobikwik etc.
- Weekly table tennis tournaments, we have some amazing TT players in-house 😉
A Fully serviced business locality with metro connectivity. Located in South West Delhi - Dwarka Sector 7.