Making Web Security Super Simple with Astra Security Suite
Technology Support Engineer & Product Specialist₹3.5L – ₹6L
A support engineer represents Astra before all its customers. We're looking for a support engineer for a company that obsesses over quick turn-around-time and human support.
We deal with hacked websites and SOS situations. Often, a new customer talking to you is relying heavily on you to assure that all will be back to normal after a hack they've faced. What you as a support engineer do for them, represents our character and DNA.
The key highlights of the role include:
- Being well versed with Astra's infrastructure & products
- Ability to help our customers around security related and product related problems (We'll be happy to train)
- Understanding of VAPT and various vulnerabilities in websites and web servers (We'll be happy to train)
- Experience in website malware and ability to clean hacked websites from malware (manually and using Astra, we'll be happy to train)
- Knowledge of how websites work & PHP would be given preference
- Excellent communication skills (since this will require talking to customers over email and chat)
- Empathy (as you'll be often dealing with customers who have been hacked)
- Availability (you'll be the first point of contact in SOS situations for customers and should be reliable)
- Emotional Intelligence
We are looking for someone with a year's experience. Knowledge of malware/VAPT is something we're happy to train internally.
Astra Security at a glance
Astra Security focuses on E-Commerce, Small and Medium Businesses, Apps, Cyber Security, and Website. Their company has offices in Berlin and Delhi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.