Conquer the chaos with the world’s largest cyber risk exchange platform
Director of Strategic Accounts - East Coast
We are searching for a Director of Strategic Accounts - East Coast!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Director of Strategic Accounts - East Coast do at Cyber GRX?
If you are interested in an amazing sales opportunity to join an innovative, disruptive, hyper growth, SaaS company with an amazing culture and community? We are looking for a dynamic sales professional to play a critical role in identifying, managing and building relationships with both prospect and existing clients. Our ideal candidate should have a successful track record of greenfield sales achievement in an enterprise solution capacity.
As a Director of Strategic Accounts, you will responsible for building solution awareness through sales competence, business intuition, focused sales methodologies and a sales methodology to address and manage our most important clients.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will manage a territory of key accounts.
- You'll own strategic objectives within assigned accounts.
- You will meet or exceed quotas with quarterly and annual measurements.
- You'll establish strong, long-term client relationships.
- You will monitor your sales performance metrics.
- You'll run monthly, quarterly, annual reports, and forecasts.
- You will be an expert in the market and competitive landscape to effectively communicate with major clients.
- You are proficient at identifying challenges and you'll promote innovative ideas to meet prospective client requirements.
- You'll act as the liaison between customers and internal teams.
What skills you bring to the table:
- You have experience working with enterprise accounts and have a proven track record of exceeding targets.
- You know how to run complex, solutions-based sales campaigns with large corporations.
- You know a little bit about Third Party Risk, GRC and/or Risk Assessment arenas.
- You’ve got a reputation for closing deals with honesty and integrity.
- You know how to get to key decision makers who work at the “C” level.
- You thrive working as part of a virtual team composed of Pre-sales, Implementation Consultants, Channel Managers, Technical Support Engineers, Technical Account Managers, Customer Success and Sales Support/Operations
- You are not intimidated by deadlines and love to hit goals.
- You are able to travel as needed.
- You have worked in the high technology space.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Company paid commuter benefits
- Flexible Vacation - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Generous Stock Options
We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
CyberGRX at a glance
CyberGRX focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Analytics, and Security. Their company has offices in Denver. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, CyberGRX has raised $99M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.