Customizable Android OS built for speed, security, and battery life
Tech Lead Manager/ Director
At Cyngn, despite the role you are in today or tomorrow, you will remain deeply technical.
As a Tech Lead Manager, you:
- are incredibly knowledgeable and motivated to expand your knowledge in your area of expertise - perception, path planning, optimization, control theory, machine learning etc.; together with your team, you will apply your extensive knowledge to achieve Cyngn’s major goals and vision;
- have thorough understanding of the key architectural decisions, assemble and guide the team with well-defined technical directions and drive the technical initiatives needed to deliver on critical company level goals;
- are aware of technical challenges and complexity, working hard for alternatives and solutions；
- ensure that your team delivers high quality, fast and reliable production code;
- work across multiple domains in the complete self-driving stack and is capable and trusted of building an entire sub-system from scratch;
- spend a nontrivial amount of time coaching, guiding, motivating and supporting team members.
Cyngn at a glance
Cyngn focuses on Hybrid Vehicles. Their company has offices in Seattle, Palo Alto, and Menlo Park. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Cyngn has raised $180M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2015.