Customizable Android OS built for speed, security, and battery life
Vice President of Engineering
Cyngn is a Silicon Valley startup backed by the leading Venture Capital firms and strategic investors in the world, including Benchmark Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, Tencent, Qualcomm, Foxconn and others.We believe that the best products come from the art of open and honest collaboration. We’re constantly experimenting, asking questions, listening to feedback and always ready to take action. We believe that the journey of creating and building is just as important as the final product. This curiosity and learning breeds a workplace for open creativity and trust, creating products that will make everyone’s lives better. We apply this belief in developing and deploying self-driving solutions that move people and goods in real-world environments. Our Level 4 self-driving system for geo-fenced public and private environments is cost-effective, modular and broadly applicable. To build this incredible technology, we are looking for amazing people who are passionate about mobility, applied artificial intelligence and high impact engineering that will revolutionize society.
You want to work for a fast-moving company that recognizes the virtue of automation and autonomy. You are passionate about autonomous vehicles and the future of mobility, with purpose. You are driven, calm, motivated by making an impact on the technological and commercial trajectory of the company you work for. You eat complex problems for breakfast. If you love to build, tinker and create with a team of trusted colleagues, then CYNGN is the place for you.
About the job
- You are trusted in developing and maintaining a technical roadmap and making key architectural decisions, assembling and guiding the team with well-defined technical directions and driving the technical initiatives needed to deliver on critical company level goals;
- You ensure that Cyngn’s product vision is realized through excellence in execution;
- You incorporate all inter-dependencies between functional disciplines- autonomy, infrastructure, mechanical, electrical etc;
- You are incredibly knowledgeable and motivated to expand your knowledge in Cyngn’s area of expertise; you apply your extensive knowledge to help the team achieve Cyngn’s major goals and vision;
- You spend a nontrivial amount of time coaching, guiding, motivating and supporting team members.
Cyngn at a glance
Cyngn focuses on Hybrid Vehicles. Their company has offices in Seattle, Palo Alto, and Menlo Park. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Cyngn has raised $180M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2015.