Repeat Customer & Reviews Software
Sales Development Representative - SaaS$45k – $45k
We’re looking for ambitious and talented individuals who wants to grow their SaaS sales career at a fun, high-energy work environment. Customer Lobby’s Spotlight platform provides local service businesses with the complete customer retention solution. Spotlight automatically identifies the customers that have potential revenue and facilitates communication with personalized postcards, emails, texts and review requests. The result? More time and more revenue for the businesses that use Spotlight.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of our business. You will be responsible for sales activities to discover, nurture, and qualify net new business opportunities. Candidates that thrive in this role are confident, focused, strong communicators that love to win. This role is a stepping stone onto our Account Executive team.
- Reach out to small businesses to introduce them to our product Spotlight, and schedule them for a demo with our product experts
- Manage a high volume of work to build a steady stream of new business
- Use your organizational skills and strong work ethic to consistently follow up on all assigned activities
- A competitive spirit and desire to be successful
- Confidence and great phone presence = The ability to take/implement feedback from your peers and leadership team
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field of study
- 1 year of sales or customer service experience or more is ideal
- Familiar with B2B, Phone or SaaS sales
- No sales experience is required, we offer paid training and career development
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commissions
- Monthly contests with great prizes
- Ping pong table & gaming area
- 17 paid days off
- Gym / fitness reimbursements
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Monthly company paid activities (i.e. happy hour, parties, etc.)
- Prime location in downtown Oakland (our beautiful office is located in City Center near the 12th Street BART station)
Customer Lobby is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet your team
Customer Lobby at a glance
Customer Lobby focuses on SaaS, Business Services, Small and Medium Businesses, and Software. Their company has offices in Oakland. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.customerlobby.com