On-Demand Manufacturing platform
Cost Estimator₹4.8L – ₹6L
An experienced Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer who is responsible for preparing comprehensive estimates and costs for various metal and plastic manufacturing processes such as 3D Printing, CNC Machining, Plastic Injection Molding. Duties will also include carrying out Mechanical Design Analysis and help reduce cost and lead time for clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare complete cost estimates for various metal and plastic custom manufacturing projects such as Machining, Plastic injection Molding, 3D Printing.
- Prepare detailed proposals and estimates depending on the enquiry utilizing necessary Design files, Drawings and Specifications.
- Prepare quick costing during RFQ phase based on Technical Analysis and Cost Database.
- To support the sales team on costing aspects until the release of purchase orders.
- Relevant experience in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in costing, estimating and proposals in the metal and plastic manufacturing industries.
- Must have In depth knowledge of various custom manufacturing processes such as CNC Machining, plastic injection moulding and 3D Printing.
- Must have excellent experience / skills in interpreting and reading Engineering drawings, Engineering Designs.
- Proficiency in running various CAD/CAM tools
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing Design for Machining, Design for plastic injection molding, Design for Additive manufacturing to reduce costs and come up with a detailed quote.
Custiv at a glance
Custiv focuses on Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.custiv.com