Helping museums and public attractions engage their visitors using mobile technology
Senior Sales Development Representative$50k – $60k
Cuseum helps museums and cultural nonprofits engage their visitors, members, and donors using the power of technology. We provide the world's top cultural organizations, such as SFMOMA and the White House, to deliver engaging, educational, and inspiring experiences to their audiences. Headquartered in downtown Boston, we are building for the future of the museum and cultural experience, and we want you to be a part of it.
Our SDRs are the first point of contact for all new prospects to discuss Cuseum’s products and services. This role is critical to the business as the team's goal is to have engaging conversations with our clients to discover their challenges, their requirements, and help them determine the most appropriate Cuseum solution for their needs.
- Generate new leads and build a pipeline of new customers
- Reach out to prospects via phone, e-mail, and other campaigns.
- Conduct sales appointments and demonstrate how we add value to our customers.
- Set-up and monitor campaigns on existing sales automation and CRM tools.
What we’re looking for:
- Great communicator, both internally and externally
- A creative, hands-on problem solver
- Enjoys working on a team but can also succeed when working autonomously
- A quick study – able to pick up and cope with change quickly
- Entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude
- History of selling to and/or working with nonprofits or museums is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Comfortable and confident on phone calls
Come be a part of our team!
Medical & dental insurance
Health & Dental Benefits
Employee stock options
Flexible vacation policy
Flexible Vacation Policy
Professional development stipends
Team volunteering opportunities
Free museum memberships
360º Feedback Sessions
Cuseum (Techstars '15) at a glance
Cuseum (Techstars '15) focuses on Mobile, Nonprofits, Art, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Cuseum (Techstars '15) has raised $1.408M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2015.