Helping museums and public attractions engage their visitors using mobile technology
Customer Success Associate$35k – $50k • 0.0% – 0.25%
We're seeking someone who is driven to help our customers exceed their goals. From onboarding, support, and continued engagement to ensure customer success, satisfaction, and adoption.
If this is you, we'd love to have you on our passionate team!
The ideal candidate is someone with a background in customer success and management of numerous customers at one time. The candidate must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption, and ensuring satisfaction.
- Establish a strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
Meet your team
Medical & dental insurance
Health & Dental Benefits
Employee stock options
Flexible vacation policy
Flexible Vacation Policy
Professional development stipends
Team volunteering opportunities
Free museum memberships
360º Feedback Sessions
Cuseum (Techstars '15) at a glance
Cuseum (Techstars '15) focuses on Mobile, Nonprofits, Art, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Cuseum (Techstars '15) has raised $1.408M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2015.