Helping museums and public attractions engage their visitors using mobile technology
Growth Operations & Business Strategist$20k – $40k
Cuseum helps museums and cultural nonprofits engage their visitors, members, and donors using the power of technology. We provide the world's top cultural organizations, such as SFMOMA and the White House, to deliver engaging, educational, and inspiring experiences to their audiences. Headquartered in downtown Boston, we are building for the future of the museum and cultural experience, and we want you to be a part of it.
As a Growth Operations & Business Strategist, you will be dedicated to helping our sales team operate as efficiently as possible by planning, analyzing, and executing various sales and business tasks.
- Prepare and manage various sales campaigns
- Lead and manage various lead generation projects.
- Coordinate, set-up, clean-up, and deliver leads lists to SDRs
- Establish campaign schedules and coordinate with marketing campaigns.
- Optimize CRM and campaign workflows
- Monitor and report weekly sales team performance/KPIs.
What we’re looking for:
- Great communicator, both internally and externally
- A creative, hands-on problem solver
- Enjoys working on a team but can also succeed when working autonomously
- A quick study – able to pick up and cope with change quickly
- Entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Come be a part of our team!
Medical & dental insurance
Health & Dental Benefits
Employee stock options
Flexible vacation policy
Flexible Vacation Policy
Professional development stipends
Team volunteering opportunities
Free museum memberships
360º Feedback Sessions
Cuseum (Techstars '15) at a glance
Cuseum (Techstars '15) focuses on Mobile, Nonprofits, Art, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Cuseum (Techstars '15) has raised $1.408M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2015.