A simpler, safer way to manage your money on the go, with all your cards in one
Junior Community Manager
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
Who we’re looking for
Having newly launched a vibrant and fast growing community, we’re looking for a Junior Community Manager to engage with our Curve Community and execute community growth and engagement strategies. We operate in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, so you will be expected to prioritise and find ways to bring additional value to the expansion of one of the UK’s high-growth Fintechs.
* Help simplify our customers’ financial life by creating informative and engaging content.
* Respond to queries and engage in conversations.
* Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
* Explore how to best leverage acquisition channels and execute community growth campaigns.
* Foster civil discourse that’s easy to navigate by moderating community activities.
* Pitch ideas on improving our community members’ experience.
* Help carry out community events and meet face to face with potential members to build relationships and gain an excellent understanding of their financial needs.
Who should you be
* You’ll have the ability to understand communication and you know what emotional intelligence is.
* You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
* You’ll always look for new ways to approach and resolve challenging situations.
* You’re curious about how things work and adept at unpacking complicated queries
* You enjoy meeting people and have networking skills
Perks & Benefits
25 days plus bank holidays
Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
Learning & Development annual budget
Supper & Taxis home should you work late
Work from home
Ride to Work Scheme
Season Ticket Loan
‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Curve at a glance
Curve focuses on Personal Finance, Mobile Payments, Banking, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Curve has raised $67M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019 at a valuation of $250M.