A simpler, safer way to manage your money on the go, with all your cards in one
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track spend behaviour and provide insights, and security to protect you from fraud. For the first time giving you bright insights and control of all your money in one beautiful place.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the core. Our user base is growing rapidly and we have exceptional metrics. We have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the autonomy to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an outstanding UX Designer to join our growing Design Team that’s customer-obsessed and thrives on solving complex problems in creative, elegant ways. You’ll be challenged; from strategic thinking and running ideation sessions, to conducting user research and translating ideas into prototypes and iterative execution.
In this role you will collaborate with our Product, Design, and Engineering teams to help us achieve our vision to simplify the way people Spend, Send, See & Save money. Our ideal candidate is equal parts technical wizard and creative genius, with a proven knack for creating awesome and intuitive customer experiences.
You know how to communicate with others, never hesitate to roll up your sleeves to get a job done, and are excited to help design and develop a cutting edge FinTech product.
What your day will involve
* Manage design projects from early stages of an idea, all the way through to implementation.
* Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas.
* Iterate on these ideas and build clickable prototypes that can be used for internal reviews and user tests.
* Create pixel perfect assets in Sketch, ready to pass on to Curve’s development team for iOS and Android implementation.
* Design beautiful vector illustrations to help tell our story, and provide context for new features and functions.
* As you work on a design, seek feedback and gain insights from relevant users to iterate and improve until the design is ready.
* Work effectively in cross-functional teams, especially closely with product and engineering to conceptualize, build, and ship industry-leading features that users love to use.
* Shape the design culture at Curve that will ultimately define every interaction users have with our platform.
* Focus on continued learning; stay ahead on the latest product design trends and share this knowledge across the company.
Who should you be
* You have 4+ years of real-world experience in designing digital products and services. Familiarity with agile and lean principles is considered a plus.
* You have demonstrated experience working with both creative and technical teams to take projects from concept to execution.
* You have previous experience with emerging design tools such as Sketch, Figma and Invision.
* You have knowledge of rapid prototyping software like Principle, Animate, Framer, & Protopie.
* You will be rightfully treated as an expert for anything regarding user experience and/or interactive products.
* You are flexible to adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment, work well under pressure and set the pace on delivery as a key player of the Design team.
* You are determined to achieve top quality results in all projects you are working on.
* Confident in taking on challenging conversations and situations to get to the best product.
* Passion for the craft and love of technology and a self-starter.
Perks & Benefits
* Generous holiday allowance
* Monthly health & wellbeing budget for gym, etc.
* Learning & Development annual budget
* Supper & Taxis home should you work late
* Work from home
* Ride to Work Scheme
* Season Ticket Loan
* ‘Lunch Fridays’ and ‘Friday Drinks’
More about us
We are a high-performance team of circa 65+ rallied around a higher purpose; we work closely together to turn dreams and ideas into actions and product innovation. With a flat hierarchy and an ability to make decisions quickly, we’re based in a great office in Shoreditch, close to Old Street – the heart of the vibrant tech centre of London.
We are an equal opportunities employer. At Curve, we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, se...
Curve at a glance
Curve focuses on Personal Finance, Mobile Payments, Banking, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Curve has raised $67M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019 at a valuation of $250M.