We help bring healthcare forward by connecting individuals and their families to care
Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack Services$100k – $120k
The Software Engineer role focuses on developing Cured’s proprietary services layer to support our Network Management, Patient Access and Customer Experience solutions for our top 50 healthcare clients and is core to our internal product development efforts. The position is suitable for technical and strategic-minded engineers looking for a hands-on development role.
Applicants need not have historical experience in the healthcare setting; however, you should be passionate about wanting to improve the ability to meaningfully connect individuals and their families with the right care. Additionally, applicants should have the desire to be an integral part of a fast-paced, growing healthcare technology company and want to contribute to developing and delivering market-leading solutions.
3-5 years of experience in full stack development; SaaS enterprise application development preferred
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Familiarity with patterns and practices for designing cloud solutions
- Familiarity with design patterns and SOLID principles
- Proficiency with relational databases
- Proficiency with version control (Git preferred)
- Proficiency in frontend development (React preferred)
- Proficiency in backend development (Express.js preferred)
- Proficiency in RESTful API design
- Knowledge and past experience working within the healthcare industry is preferred, but not required
- Excellent records of academic and professional leadership in lieu of 3-5 years experience considered
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
Cured at a glance
Cured focuses on Healthcare, CRM, Health Care Information Technology, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Chicago, Denver, and Indianapolis. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://cured.health