Workflow that lets your day flow
Curalate is seeking a creative and strategic marketing pro to join our marketing team and own all things demand generation, customer acquisition, and pipeline expansion. Through technical execution & marketing automation, you’ll help us to find and connect potential clients.
You’ll own the execution of key conversion programs for Curalate, our marketing automation tool (Marketo), and have significant influence in the decisions that help to grow and scale our business. This role is critical to increasing onsite conversions, delivering key insights on inbound and outbound channels, and ultimately growing a business that supports over 1,000 of the world’s most notable brands.
- Understand customer and prospect motivations for using a solution like Curalate, and map those motivations to value props and use cases.
- Create segmented nurture and email marketing campaigns to engage customers and prospects in a meaningful way.
- Work with our innovative product team on growth initiatives.
- Build supporting marketing collateral and campaigns to enable our lead generation team and account executives in better relating to prospects and customers.
- Play a crucial role in Curalate’s content marketing efforts, editing blog posts and building webinar decks.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced marketing organization
- You are able to work autonomously within given frameworks
- You’re scrappy and are committed to “figuring it out” - one of our core values
- You’re a great storyteller, and your writing skills are top notch
Curalate is the leading Social Commerce solution, enabling brands and retailers to use social media to sell more effectively online. With Curalate, any image or video can be easily turned into a storefront enabling consumers to discover products they never knew existed. Curalate's digital storefronts were visited over 700MM times in 2018 and drove hundreds of millions of dollars in incremental eCommerce revenues for the 1,100 brands and retailers who use Curalate.
No recruiters, please.