Workflow that lets your day flow
Community Marketing Specialist
Curalate is seeking a collaborative, out-of-the-box-thinker to join our marketing team and help build our community-driven marketing strategy to complement our demand generation tactics. If you love hosting private dinners with the world’s most loved retail brands, but you also enjoy turning bland conferences into the social event of the year to help build brand awareness, our Community Marketing Specialist role might just be for you!
We’re seeking a wildly creative (yet highly organized) Community Marketing Specialist who has developed and executed fun and cost effective B2B events that generate sales opportunities. You’ll work with our marketing team to come up with next level ideas for new events with measurable results. You can juggle the nitty gritty details and think ten steps ahead - and you have the composure to remain chill when a plan shifts.
- Own our community-focused marketing efforts, from quarterly executive dinners to social media meetups (from Bouchon to in-office events).
- Find ways to scale these efforts through online, closed-group networks: Email threads, Slack channels, etc to deliver real value
- Celebrate—and elevate—our highly engaged customers by sourcing and finding ways to use those stories in our marketing (webinars, case studies, blog posts, references, etc)
- Build a customer referral program that we’ll use to accelerate and productize our word-of-mouth growth. We’re the best at what we do, and people love us for that. Help us spread that word.
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-moving marketing organization
- You have experience in creating - and executing both large and small scale events
- You’ve managed pre-event communication - and post-event evaluation
- You love a good “to-do” list
- Ability to work with frameworks, not necessarily direct guidance You’ll embody our core value “Figure it Out”
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail at every step of the process
- 1-2 years in event management and/or community management
- Familiarity with HubSpot and GoToWebinar
Curalate is the leading Social Commerce solution, enabling brands and retailers to use social media to sell more effectively online. With Curalate, any image or video can be easily turned into a storefront enabling consumers to discover products they never knew existed. Curalate's digital storefronts were visited over 700MM times in 2018 and drove hundreds of millions of dollars in incremental eCommerce revenues for the 1,100 brands and retailers who use Curalate.
No recruiters, please.