Workflow that lets your day flow.
Client Partner - New York
Curalate is looking for seasoned Enterprise SaaS sales people with a demonstrated ability to sell solutions (not products), close deals, crush quotas, play nice in the sandbox, and have the agility to thrive in an early-stage environment.
You'll be talking to digital marketers and e-commerce executives at some of the world's most notable brands and agencies and selling a product that helps these brands unlock the power of their images to grow engagement, traffic and revenue. Most importantly, you love technology and have proven experience selling SaaS software to Enterprise-level clients. If bringing on NEW enterprise logos is your jam, we want to talk to you. It's go time, and this opportunity is tremendous.
- Execute inside and outside sales calls/demos
- Know your deals inside and out and forecast accurately
- Develop creative sales strategies to grow new business
- Meet, or better yet exceed, your substantial--but achievable--quota
- Track all sales activities in Salesforce.com
- You have 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise SaaS software
- You have 5+ years of experience solutions selling
- You know how to successfully navigate complex, enterprise deals
- You live and breathe tech
- You’re money motivated and aggressive quotas excite you
- You’re a hustler with a demonstrated ability to hit and exceed your numbers
- You build relationships to close deals and clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- Your communication and presentation skills are exceptional
- You have startup experience!
Curalate makes commerce frictionless, everywhere. Serving hundreds of the world’s most loved brands and touching hundreds of millions of consumers, the Curalate Adaptive Commerce platform powers commerce experiences that adapt to their environment and consumer. Curalate is engineered for the future of commerce - enabling commerce to be visual, contextual, and personal, wherever commerce occurs. The result? Increased conversion, average order value, and customer loyalty. Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you. No recruiters, please.