Workflow that lets your day flow
Curalate is looking for an Account Manager with a demonstrated ability to drive sales, close deals, crush quotas, and manage contract negotiations for some of the world’s most notable brands. If you’re a pro when it comes to creating urgency, navigating discussions with decision makers, and selling through value on a product that helps grow brand affinity, social engagement, and revenue - we’re looking for you!
- Retain a large book of business by owning renewal conversations
- Expand revenue within your current customer base by proving enough value to move brands into new packages
- Maintain retention rates within your large, but manageable, existing customer base consistently at (or ideally, above) quota levels
- Know your accounts inside and out to forecast accurately and use a consultative approach to introduce new products
- You have 4+ years of Sales/Account Management experience (preferably in SaaS Software)
- You're a self-starter with experience carrying a large revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- You have experience working with existing business and running renewal conversations
- You are tech savvy, people savvy and an expert negotiator
- Your think critically and strategically and your communication skills are on-point
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.
Curalate at a glance
Curalate focuses on Social Media, Internet, Analytics, Social Commerce, and Brand Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, Seattle, and Philadelphia. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Curalate has raised $39.859M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.