Build high-achieving teams by tapping into the connection between engagement and performance
Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are continuing to grow our product marketing team to support our continued international growth. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is confident working remotely and collaborating with a globally distributed team. You’ll be working with people from San Francisco, Chicago, London, and Melbourne. You will ideally be working remotely in the U.S West Coast time zone and have the option to work from our San Francisco office when appropriate.
- Sales Enablement - Familiarity with sales enablement frameworks and the application of them in partnership with an in-house Sales Enablement team and Sales Leadership.
- Content Creation - Creating compelling content to support sales and marketing to educate prospects on our solutions, motivate them towards action, and extend our differentiation across various stages of the deal cycle.
- Integrated GTM Collaboration - Ability to work across our global marketing team and to partner with demand generation teams to drive market awareness, and generate sales growth through integrated marketing programs.
- Storytelling - Working across Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to capture compelling stories and to clearly distill key value propositions into engaging, simple, business-outcome aligned messaging that captures “the Why”.
- Domain Expertise - Candidates should have demonstrated success in a SaaS company. Even better - experience marketing HR or analytics solutions.
- Product Partnership - Building strong working relationships with PMs and PMMs to understand upcoming features and to develop clear processes for communicating both internally within the organization as well as externally to prospects and customers. .
- Remote-First - We’re a globally distributed company operating across time zones. Successful candidates will demonstrate success working remotely.
What You Bring to Our Camp
We know that product marketing is a broad discipline. While we’ve identified the most important abilities below, we encourage you to apply even if you may not meet all of the requirements.
- 3-5 years work experience with product marketing, direct sales, pre-sales and/or enablement in a B2B SaaS environment
- Ability to identify needs, design programs and communicate these to positively impact the sales team and move deals throughout the sales funnel.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into clear, concise business values.
- A foundation in creating collateral that moves the needle at various stages of the buyer journey.
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional teams with changing and evolving responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end.
- Analytical chops to understand sales data and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this dynamic time, make your work schedule work for you
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Medical insurance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Flexible working arrangements
We take care of Campers and their families by being family-friendly and flexible. Whether that means WFH, taking time out to attend school events, or creating a flexible schedule, we’ve got your back.
Focus on the whole person
We understand people have lives and interests outside of work, so we provide access to life and career coaches to further any goal you choose. We also set aside money to support your learning interests — be they coding, cooking classes, or conferences.
Growth and mobility
We’re growing – and so are the opportunities we offer. You’ll have the opportunity to work with worldwide companies in a variety of industries and be part of a growing global community of People Geeks.
We’re geeking out on and innovating workplace culture on a global scale, which means there’s a large application for that small idea you want to test out.
Culture Amp at a glance
Culture Amp focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, and Human Resources. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, London, and Melbourne. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Culture Amp has raised $196.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.