We're reinventing the calendar and how people make plans!
Software Engineer, Web$140k – $180k • 0.25% – 1.0%
Calendars are great for managing your work schedule, but not your personal life. Cue is the first app designed for both. In addition to fully supporting Google Calendar, Cue also integrates with other apps and services to provide you with the best content and tools to find fun things to do and make plans with friends. Discover content like new shows, sporting events, gaming announcements, movie releases and more. Chat with your friends in Cue and quickly organize events. Everything you need to better manage your work and social life is in a single place.
What you’ll do:
- Work within a small team, collaborating with your colleagues (designers, backend/mobile engineers) to ship impactful products
- Use experimentation and data analysis to tune your web applications to be high-performing, intuitive and functional
- Mentor, educate and support those around you, as well as other web engineers within the company
- Work across teams to understand product requirements, evaluate trade-offs, and deliver the solutions needed to build innovative products
- Help make our team better by contributing to code reviews, documentation, and development process
- Advocate for and apply best practices when it comes to availability, scalability, operational excellence, and cost management
- BS/BA in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience working with design systems (e.g. Primer)
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Experience optimizing web performance
- Desire to create world-class user experiences
- A love for tackling tough technical challenges
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
At Cue, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Cue is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Cue at a glance
Cue focuses on Mobile, Productivity Software, Mobile Application, and Social. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Cue has raised $7.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.