Building digital health products to bring personalised health care to everyone
User Researcher£35k – £50k • No equity
Join our team to bring the best practices of user research to the world of digital health.
Ctrl Group builds digital products for patients, healthcare practitioners and researchers to gather evidence and provide better care.
We’re looking for a user researcher to join our team in London. It’s a really exciting time to join us - we’re building our first products and taking them to market. So it’s a chance to really make your mark.
Right now we’re building Fora Health - a platform that supports better conversations between patients and the people that care for them. We’re also building Cognition Kit - new interactive ways of measuring people’s cognitive health. We have other exciting plans which we’d like to talk more about in person.
We’re changing the way health care works for everyone. We’re making the most of technology to support patients and clinicians in their everyday life. So we need our products to be super usable and engaging. Your role as a user researcher will help guide the way.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working in small teams with designers, software engineers, clinicians and scientists
- Believes in the role of technology to improve medical research and healthcare
- Develops research methodologies that generate deep insights and focus the team on what’s important to patients and clinicians
- Is capable of planning and delivering user research that combines usability analysis, semi-structured interviews and contextual research
- Is interested in and familiar with clinical research and quantitative methods - as our products are also evaluated within clinical trials
- Enjoys working directly with patients and clinicians in field research
- Communicates research insights in a way that inspires creative solutions to user needs
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Pension programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great workspace, 5 minutes walk from Old Street Underground
Right to work:
In order to apply for this job, you should have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
How to apply:
Please submit your details via this form.
No recruiters, please.
Ctrl Group at a glance
Ctrl Group focuses on Healthcare, Mobile Health, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.ctrl-group.com